Monday, April 2, 2012

Kyle Windsor - Week 5

This week has been a busy week for me.  I've had a lot of other work and so I've done as much as I can with the levels.  This past week, the final list of what will be included in Fat Ninja as well as confirmation on the rough flow of skill progression was given.  So most of this week was spent going back over my previous designs and modifying them and editing them to work with the finished ideas a lot more.  Mostly, the levels overall design stayed the same with a few needing minor changes to make jumps doable and such.  The biggest changes came with the enemies and some environmental hazards that wouldn't be there.  It was a juggling act to keep the rough feel while still keeping the same challenge and flow.

That said, my main goal going into this next week is to start actually putting the level in game in some form, even if it's nothing but placeholders, so that there is some notable progress on my biggest task this session.

No comments:

Post a Comment