This past week I had some of my most satisfying progress yet. With the coded elements now implemented in game, I was able to transfer the first level into the game. This proved very beneficial because I now know exactly how long my level was time was/play wise, how much I have to scale up, are jumps too short/long, etc. So early on I balanced as much as I could out to create a smooth run through level 1.
After I completed level 1, I started revising levels 2-3 so I can start to input and edit the levels to get them into a playable state. All told, I'm happy where we are at though I have a small concern for the future. We still have a lot of work to do to meet our end goals and if we progress remotely close to the pace we did this session, our current goal won't be feasible.