Monday, April 16, 2012

Kyle Windsor - Week 7

This past week I had some of my most satisfying progress yet.  With the coded elements now implemented in game, I was able to transfer the first level into the game.  This proved very beneficial because I now know exactly how long my level was time was/play wise, how much I have to scale up, are jumps too short/long, etc.  So early on I balanced as much as I could out to create a smooth run through level 1.

After I completed level 1, I started revising levels 2-3 so I can start to input and edit the levels to get them into a playable state.  All told, I'm happy where we are at though I have a small concern for the future.  We still have a lot of work to do to meet our end goals and if we progress remotely close to the pace we did this session, our current goal won't be feasible.

No comments:

Post a Comment