Monday, June 18, 2012

Mike Pope - Week 15

This is the true finale, for tomorrow we present our game to other classmates, professors, and just about anyone else who wants to come in and check out the presentations. I am very very happy at how far this project has come and how hard of work each of us did throughout the past 16 weeks.


This past week I haven't done much in the ways of art assets for the game, but I was able to put together the game's website with the help of Andrew and Kyle. With that done and out of the way, I created my speech and powerpoint slides for our presentation. Also, I created a brand-new game icon for our game! I think it looks REALLY cool. It's a spin-of of our old icon, so it still has that same feel. It felt really nice to take a much needed break from the crazy amount of work we've been dealing with.

Thanks for taking this amazing journey with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment