This week has gone great for me. With the exception of a couple issues early on, I have made great progress. Early on, when I hadn't looked at the code much, I was getting some errors and issues. But within about an hour I found out what caused them all, and I could read the code sufficiently to negate them all.
As for my work, I have completed 3 levels this week, as in I have debugged and tested them so that they are in Fat Ninja. Only the last level I did, world 2 area 1, needs more work and that's because enemy types and terrain obstacles aren't in and will need to be placed. But this can be done at a later time and should take a fraction of the time it took me to do the levels.