Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Kyle Windsor - Week 9

This week was fairly productive despite having a problem that hindered work.  I finally got the code working, sorta, on my computer.  This allowed me to view everything and to make changes to it which was something I couldn't do before.  But now there are a few errors within the code that prevents it from compiling at all.  So for this week, I was unable to actually test any of the levels I made and put in place.

Instead, I took the format established in the code and coded 2 levels in a word document that can easily be copied and pasted in at a later date.  This way I at least kept some work up until the code is fixed.  But that only got me two levels that were half completed.  So I also made sure to have at least the design sketched out for the following two levels.

All told, I have levels 2, 3, 4 and 5 completely designed, with levels 2 and 3 also coded on the side.  This week I hope to fully complete, test and have ready to go these 4 levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment