This week was fairly productive despite having a problem that hindered work. I finally got the code working, sorta, on my computer. This allowed me to view everything and to make changes to it which was something I couldn't do before. But now there are a few errors within the code that prevents it from compiling at all. So for this week, I was unable to actually test any of the levels I made and put in place.
Instead, I took the format established in the code and coded 2 levels in a word document that can easily be copied and pasted in at a later date. This way I at least kept some work up until the code is fixed. But that only got me two levels that were half completed. So I also made sure to have at least the design sketched out for the following two levels.
All told, I have levels 2, 3, 4 and 5 completely designed, with levels 2 and 3 also coded on the side. This week I hope to fully complete, test and have ready to go these 4 levels.