Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Andrew Morrison - Week 2

This week has been full of more musical research, as I discovered a fantastic piece of Violin based Dubstep, which could potentially be imitated and utilized for menu or level music.  Of course to keep with the Asian/Eastern motif, I would make use of Mandolin and Pan Flute samples, which I am still attempting to track down.

FL Studio is going to be my milieu for this project, with possible splicing and audio creation taking place in Audacity.

Research into coding techniques will also continue, as we are not using the AndEngine libraries that I am used to.  Streaming the audio will still be relatively straight forward, however, getting the music to start and stop properly and when it should will be a little more difficult.

With this team, I believe we will have an exemplary product, and I look forward to the coming weeks!

-DM

No comments:

Post a Comment