Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Andrew Morrison - Week 3

FA-CHING!!!!

This week, I began to research more sound effects by watching older martial arts and ninja films.  These will most likely be the most difficult assets to create as sound creation is much more complicated than sound modification.  Ultimately, I may decide to just record some Foley sounds, but I will see how far I can get with them in the next week.

Production will begin on the main level piece this coming week, and I will have a rough idea of how it will sound. This is the piece that I am using for a whole lot of inspiration.  One of my favorites from back in the day.

I look forward to having more to show!  And with that, my new portfolio web site can be found at Morrison Gaming.  See you all soon!

-DM

No comments:

Post a Comment