Saturday, March 17, 2012

Kyle Windsor - Week 3

For week three, I have kept up with what I've done so far as well as some basic planning.  After reviewing the GDD I came up with some new ideas for area specific enemies as well as when what enemies will be introduced at that stage.  This lead into me completing some very rough concept sketches of what some of the enemies would look like in the first area.  On top of that, I am in the middle of coming up with a rough idea of what the first level will look like, a rough layout to make my job easier when it needs to be implemented.  Before class, I also will be coming up with a couple more area specific challenges if possible such as environmental hazards.

All told, this week has been relatively easy and has been more time consuming then difficult, attempting to get unique ideas and different abilities that aren't being repeated.

No comments:

Post a Comment